Saturday 10 April 2010

Bonsai Progression Series

I have done some work on some Bonsai progression reports.  These show pictures and explain the stages of development of some of my bonsai from raw stock towards a "finished" bonsai.

Here is a sample before and after shot of the type that is featured in the reports, with lots of intermediate photos and explanations on how the changes were achieved.

As explained in my profile, there was a break of about 4 years when the trees received very little attention due to work commitments, so there is a big jump from about 2005 to 2009 and the transformation on some of the trees is quite spectacular.
I add to and l update his section as and when I get time or when changes become evident.

You find the links to the individual trees in the side bar under BONSAI PROGRESSION SERIES

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment